- Autores: Smarandache A, Slotman MA, Almeida AP
- Journal: Scientific Reports
- Link: https://apps.webofknowledge.com/full_record.do?product=UA&search_mode=GeneralSearch&qid=8&SID=2CbhBUDoSw8ZkFBEQLW&page=1&doc=1
The training and professional expectations of medical students in Angola, Guinea-Bissau and Mozambique.
- Autores: Carvalho AP, Roman F, Alves-Pires C, Alho A, Rolim JL, Bahia MT, Roman F, Baptista MC, Bahia MT
- Link: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=The+training+and+professional+expectations+of+medical+students+in+Angola%2C+Guinea-Bissau+and+Mozambique
The purpose of this paper is to describe and analyze the professional expectations of medical students during the 2007-2008 academic year at the public medical schools of Angola, Guinea-Bissau and Mozambique, and to identify their social and geographical origins, their professional expectations and difficulties relating to their education and professional future.
- Autores: Alves-Pires C, Alho A, Nunes-Pereira M, Rolão N
- Link: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=The+human+resource+for+health+situation+in+Zambia%3A+deficit+and+maldistribution
Current health policy directions in Zambia are formulated in the National Health Strategic Plan. The Plan focuses on national health priorities, which include the human resources (HR) crisis.